Click to Print This Page
Further investigation for specific regions outside the U.S. may be required. If you have entered into an agreement to use our services, the terms of that agreement govern the use and disclosure of the information and materials you submit to us through those services. The agreement prevails in the event of any inconsistencies between the agreement and the following policy.
Information SDL collects when you use Freetranslation.com.
- Personal information you provide:
- SDL plc will collect information required for creating an account to use the Freetranslation.com service and payment information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number etc.
- PersonalAnonymous Information:
- Anonymous information does not personally identify you. It may be voluntarily provided or automatically collected, including log information, browser and device information, information gathered by cookies, general statistical information, etc.
- PersonalOrder content:
- SDL plc may also collect information submitted or generated as part of an order, such as source material, corresponding translations, or other similar information.
How SDL plc may use the information.
- To personalize your experience.
- The personalization may include delivering content targeted to your \n interests, such as targeted banners, new services, and promotions.
- To process your transactions and orders.
- For contact and notification.
- This may include sending newsletters, marketing or other promotional \n materials.
- Auditing and conflict resolution.
- This may include contacting users in connection with inappropriate use of \n SDL products and services, non-compliance with any Terms and \n Conditions of use, or in connection with a complaint filed by another user.
- For developing, operating and improving SDL’s products and services.
- If you wish to opt out of providing SDL with information, please send your opt \n out request to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please remember that \n some information is required to participate in the available activities or benefit \n from the offered services.
- SDL will take reasonable efforts to safeguard your information from \n unauthorized access.
- SDL may provide access to your information if SDL plc has a good faith belief \n that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with any applicable law, \n regulation, or legal process, (2) detect or prevent fraud, and (3) to address \n security or technical issues.